Welcome | Services | Title VI Policy | Holidays | Links | Contact Us | Advertise With Us
Title VI Program Plan (PDF)
Title VI Nondiscrimination Agreement (PDF)
Notifying the Public of Rights under Title VI
Onslow United Transit System, Inc.
• Onslow United Transit Systems, Inc. operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, and disability in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act. Any person who believes she or he has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice may file a complaint with Onslow United Transit System.
• For more information on Onslow United Transit System, Inc. civil rights program, and the procedures to file a complaint, contact 910-346-2998, (TTY 800-735-2962 or 800-735-8262 voice); email email@example.com; or visit our administrative office at 605 New Bridge Street, Jacksonville, NC. For more information, visit www.onslowunitedtransit.org
• If information is needed in another language, contact (910) 346-2998.
• A complainant may file a complaint directly with the North Carolina Department of Transportation by filing with the Office of Civil Rights, External Civil Rights Section, 1511 Mail Service Center, Raleigh, NC 27699-1511, Attention: Title VI Nondiscrimination Program; phone 919-508-1808 or 800-522-0453, or TDD/TTY: 800-735-2962
Title VI Complaint Form (PDF)
• A complainant may file a complaint directly with the Federal Transit Administration by filing a complaint with the Office of Civil Rights, Attention: Title VI Program Coordinator, East Building, 5th Floor-TCR, 1200 New Jersey Ave., SE Washington, DC, 20590.
• Si se necesita informacion en otro idioma de contacto, 910-346-2998.
Updated May 8, 2022